Freak fire accident burns down Kannada Bigg Boss house in Bengaluru

An electric shock circuit is said to have broken out in the building adjacent to the Bigg Boss house which has burnt down the house completely.

By   |     |   1,815 reads   |   0 comments


Less than a month after the reality show Bigg Boss in Kannada completed, a freak fire accident in a building right next to the house gutted it down completely. An electric shock circuit is said to have broken out in the building adjacent to the Bigg Boss house which has burnt down the house completely. Parameshwar Gundkal, head of the TV channel which aired the show, said, “The biggest relief is that there have been no human casualties in the fire. There is, no doubt, massive financial loss as the entire structure is gutted, but this incident is more an emotional loss for the entire team associated with the show. Ever since the set was moved to Bengaluru three years ago, we have been working here, spending close to 135 days in a year on the show, so, all of us are very attached to the house. Right now, we are at ground zero; the entire structure needs to be put up again. Normally the months from February to May is time off for the team working on Bigg Boss, when we concentrate on other projects. But with the new season slated to kick off in the last week of August and there being no infrastructure in place, it looks like we will be at the drawing table soon. We will have to assess the actual damage and see how soon we can have the structure up.”

Actor Sudeep, who hosts the Bigg Boss Kannada show, said, “I’m in Thailand preparing for my next film. I heard about the fire, but I’m not aware of more details. I feel sad hearing about this incident, as this house has been an integral part of my life for the past few months.” Sudeep has been shooting for The Villain which also stars Shiva Rajkumar. Many contestants of the latest season of the show have said that they are dejected with what has happened and feel sad for that.

Leave a Reply