The Malayalam actress assault case is taking many twists and turns with many people coming up with their own versions of the story. Dileep had moved the Kerala High Court to get a custody of the visuals of the assault and the actor was asked why he would need by the court, keeping the hearing petition of pending. Now, in a fresh twist to the case, second accused in the case Martin has said that Dileep and others including himself have been trapped in the case by many Malayalam film personalities like Manju Warrier, Lal, Remya Nambeesan and Shrikumar Menon. Martin made these allegations and told this to the media when he was being taken to the court. “I will reveal the truth. Innocent people like me were cheated. Manju received a flat in Mumbai and a chance in Odiyan as rewards for her role. I have more things to disclose. I have full faith in the judiciary and hope to get justice. I have apprised the court on all matter,” Martin was quoted as saying by Manoramaonline.
The 24-year old was arrested in February last year after the victim in the assault case filed a police case. Martin, along with Dileep and Pulsar Suni aka Sunil Kumar is accused in the case for assaulting a Malayalam actress in a moving car near Kochi last year. It was found by the police that Martin had been reporting the movements of the actress to Pulsar Suni who along with his associates followed the car in which she was traveling.
Dileep was arrested on July 10, 2017, and after 85 days in jail, he got a conditional bail. With the trial all set to commence shortly, while actor Dileep was given over 700 pieces of evidence in the case, which included pictures and visuals, the video of the alleged molestation was not handed over.