Celebrities always leave some kind of impact on us. Be it for their acting, singing or fashion, they surely know to win the hearts of their audience. But what inspiration that most of us want to take away is their style statement. Well, the first quarter of 2018 has already passed by and Pinkvilla looks over the best of looks from the year 2018.
Take a look:
1. Samantha, who is riding high on success with the recently released film, Rangasthalam, has been giving us major fashion goals. She has not only established herself as the powerhouse performer in the South industry but is also grabbing attention with her sartorial choices. Here’s one of the best outfits from Dhruv Kapoor collection styled by Preetham Jukalker. The balloon sleeves top surely stood out. In the other look, she is slaying it in Indian wear.
2. Kajal Aggarwal, who recently attended Zee Apsara Awards 2018, left us awestruck with her dramatic sari that is not everyone’s cup of tea. The actress looked stunning in a ruffled sari by designer duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. This has to be our one of the favourite looks.
3. Aditi Rao Hydari is surely one of the actresses in Bollywood as well as in the South Industry that we look upon when it comes to fashion. Aditi wore a sleeveless pastel gown at the Femina beauty awards 2018. Styled by Sanam Ratanshi, the actress made a delightful appearance.
4. Mehreen Pirzada is surely the trendsetter of the year in the South industry. Mehreen looked hot in a slit-cut Nikhil Thampi one-shouldered gown from his 2015 Spring Lakme collection.
5. The gorgeous Kiara Advani shined in a stunning Manish Malhotra metallic sheen feather ensemble at a wedding this year. This has to be one of the best picks for the wedding season.
6. Lakshmi Manchu surely knows how to carry Indian style with a western touch. a blue off-shoulder gown that had ruffles at the edge. She finished out her look with diamond neckpiece and a messy hair bun. Styled by Shweta Malpani, the actress pulled off a blue off-shoulder gown amazingly that had ruffles at the edge. She finished out her look with diamond neckpiece and a messy hair bun.
7. Surely flower power! Rakul Preet wore an amazing flower detailing pastel gown at the Filmfare Awards 2018 and she surely got it right. Has to be one of our best red carpets in the initials of 2018.