Here’s how Prabhas’ Saaho co-star Shraddha Kapoor wished him on his birthday

Shraddha wished Prabhas a happy birthday and said that he is the nicest man she has ever met.

By   |     |   4,815 reads   |   6 comments


The lovely Shraddha Kapoor just took to Twitter and wished Telugu star Prabhas a happy birthday in the sweetest way possible. In a heart-warming tweet, the diva said that T-town’s resident ‘Rebel’ is the nicest individuals he has ever met. She went on to add that he truly is one of a kind.

“He is truly 1 of a kind. One of the nicest human beings I have ever met. No wonder he is loved so much! Happy happy birthday Prabhas!!,” she added.

Well, these are some sweet words indeed and could create quite a buzz amongst fans. In case you did not know, Prabhas and Shraddha are working together in ‘Saaho’. An action-thriller. It is being shot simultaneously in Telugu-Hindi and will hit screens in 2018. The film’s first look poster was revealed earlier today and created quite a buzz amongst movie buffs. In it, Prabhas was seen in a badass new avatar that he carried off like a boss and proved that he is greatness personified.

On a related note, Saaho is being directed by Sujeeth and also features Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh too is a part of the cast and will be seen playing a negative role here. Sometime ago, he had said that he will be playing a mega-villain here.

“This is a larger-than-life film and, post-Baahubali, the entire nation is rooting for Prabhas. And where there is a mega hero, there will always be a mega-villain too. My character has many shades like every other character in the film,” he had added.

So, are you excited about Saaho? Tell us in the space below.

    Anonymous

    Hey ram, save my hero from this stupidity, someone replace shraddha with Aishwarya or Anushka shetty

      Anonymous

      Haha just saw you in the other post about shraddha.
      I believe she will do a mind blowing job in this. Such a sweet person and the most graceful and kind soul in the universe

      Anonymous

      Can I ask you maam why you want Prabhas to work with middle aged aunties.Please have some pity on poor Prabhas.

      Anonymous

      ARE YOU CRAZY OR A PRABHAS HATER. ANUSHKA SHETTY IS A 37 YEARS OLD FAT AUNTY.BAAHUBAALI DIRECTOR USED COMPUTER GRAPHICS TO MAKE HER THIN.

        Anonymous

        LOL! Yes and Aishwarya is a 45 year old botox aunty. I am sure you must be a Prabhas hater.

        Anonymous

        I THINK YOU R A HATER OF ANUSHKA SHETTY AS YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THE ACTUAL AGE OF HER FIRST GOOGLE IT THEN COMMENT AND ALSO I AGREE THAT BB DIRECTOR USED COMPUTER GRAPHICS SINCE SHE WAS INJURED DURING THE SHOOT OF ANOTHER FILM AND IF HER DEDICATION AND VERSATILITY IS BEING A MATTER OF QUESTION THEN CHECK THE INTERVIEW OF SS RAJAMOULI IN WHICH HE HIMSELF TOLD SHE IS MOST VERSATILE AND DEDICATED ACTRESS AND AS FAR AS U R CALLING HER AUNTY BEWARE THAT THERE R 90% WHO LOVE HER DESPITE THEY R HER FAN OR NOT AND THE REST 10% R NARROW MINDED LIKE U EVEN IF U DOUBT HER THEN CHECK THE CRAZE OF HER THAT EVEN NOT DOING A PROPER BOLLYWOOD FILM SHE IS BEING TALKED IN THE B TOWN. SO BETTER BROADEN UR THOUGHTS RATHER THAN CRITICISING SOMEONE.

Leave a Reply