Anushka Shetty stunned us all as the gorgeous Devasena in the movie Baahubali 2. The actress’s career has taken a new turn and she is on an all time high, currently.
Anushka said about the movie, “The toughest challenge for me was to play the love interest of Amarendra Baahubali and also the mother to Mahendra Baahubali. But for Rajamouli, I would not have been able to pull off this challenge. I feel Rajamouli has given me a whole arc of a woman’s life… from being a young girl to a woman, a mother… it’s beautiful.”
Anushka made her acting debut with the 2005 Telugu film Super, which garnered her a Filmfare Best Supporting Actress – Telugu nomination. Since then, there has been no looking back for this beautiful actress. She has also achieved success in the Tamil industry in movies such as Singam , Singam II, Yennai Arindhaal, and Si3.
However Anushka aka Sweety Shetty was not always the gorgeous actress that she is now. Born in a small city of Mangalore, Anushka was an innocent little toddler, who grew up to be a sweet, little teenager and then blossomed into a gorgeous actress.
Here are some childhood pictures of Anushka Shetty that are sure to make your day:
Some interesting snippets about the actress:
- Anushka’s parents are Prafulla and A.N. Vittal Shetty.
- She has two brothers Gunaranjan Shetty and Sai Ramesh Shetty. Ramesh is a cosmetic surgeon.
- Anushka did her Bachelor of Computer Applications at Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- Anushka is a trained Yoga teacher
- Anushka earned Rs 5 Cr as remuneration for Baahubali 2.