When it’s the beginning of a new year, it ought to be a special moment for everyone of us. And more so for actors and celebrities since they would look to either continue the success streak or bounce back and make it a better year for themselves. Fans and admirers of these stars will be excited to look at those special moments of their favourite stars captured in a picture. And we took a look at Instagram of South Indian stars and few found some adorable pictures of our stars ringing in the new year. From Kajal Aggarwal to Mahesh Babu and Manjima Mohan to Keerthy Suresh, these stars started 2018 on a fresh and wonderful note with these pictures. Here are few photos of our South Indian stars:
1.Akkineni Nagarjuna posted this picture on his Facebook page giving us some serious fitness goals.
2. Allu Arjun and wife Sneha ring in the year in style at a beach.
3. Pooja Hegde was in London to celebrate the New Year’s eve and looks she had a great one!
4. Mahesh Babu and wife Namrata welcomes 2018 with family and friends, and this picture says it all.
5. The newly-wed Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Akkineni posted this adorable picture and the internet is loving it!
6. Kajal Aggarwal says “Ushering the good times” and yes lady, we agree!
7. New year, new style says Tamannaah Bhatia.
8. “Learn from your yesterday….forget about your tomorrow” says Sai Dharam Tej!
9. The ‘Baahubali’ man darling Prabhas decided to photoshoot for a popular fashion magazine and the nation woke up to these pictures!
10. Ramya Krishnan and Trisha Krishnan partied with friends and ringed in the new year!
11. Piktcha perfect! Maddy and his cute lil’ family.
12. Guess who!?
13. Andrea Jeremiah looks angelic in this new year special photo shoot.
13. “Welcoming 2018 with good vibes” says Manjima Mohan. True that!
14. Ram Pothineni decides to change his look this new year.
15. “Stay as you are” said ‘Mahanati’ Keerthy Suresh.
16. Ritu Varma loves this city, and decides to welcome the new year there.
17. Sun-kissed is Hamsa Nandini this new year.
Which one is your pick? Let us know in the comments below.